GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to the Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth competition ‘Win your personal equestrian photoshoot”, the prize draw organized by Bekina® Boots n.v., Berchemstraat 124, 9690 Kluisbergen, Belgium with VAT number BE0405 710 022, referred to as Bekina® Boots hereafter and Agrihealth, Clones Road Monaghan Co Monaghan Ireland with VAT IE9420615L; and 9 Silverwood Industrial Area, Silverwood Road, Lurgan, Craigavon BT66 6LN - United Kingdom with VAT GB287099507.
These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions which may be mentioned at point of interaction, in any promotion of or messages about that competition/prize draw on any platform. If you do not agree with any of the interaction terms and conditions then you should not take part in the competition/prize draw as applicable.
Article 1 In general
1. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom & Eire, aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the contest.
2. If you are under 18 years old:
- you must have your parent's or guardian's permission before participating at our contest; and
- you must read these Terms with your parent or guardian to make sure you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to these Terms; and
- your parent or guardian must agree to these Terms on your behalf before you can participate.
3. Employees and staff at Bekina® Boots involved in this contest and by Bekina® Boots engaged third party(s) (Agrihealth) are excluded.
4. Only one prize per email address can be awarded.
5. At all times, participants must be able to provide proof of their identity. In that way, Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth can check on possible abuses and can sanction, if needed.
Article 2 Personal information
1. To be able to participate at the contest you must enter your details on the Bekina® Boots contest page. Entrants will be asked to enter some personal information, for example first name, last name, postcode, e-mail address.
2. You warrant that all data provided by you are correct, up-to-date and complete. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth are not responsible if the participant communicated incorrect/not current/incomplete data.
3. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth have the full right to use personal data conform our privacy statement. Data will not be used by third parties.
Article 3 How and when can you participate?
1. The contest runs from 1st July 2016 till 30th September 2016, 12.00 p.m. midnight (GMT+1)
2. The competition is open on the Bekina® Boots Facebook page and via the URL www.bekina-boots.com/photoshoot. For more information, check our website www.bekina-boots.com/en/blog/equestrian-photoshoot or the promotional flyer.
- Log in to Facebook and go the Bekina Boots Facebook page
- Click on the competition tab ‘Win Photoshoot !’ and fill in the requested information as stated above.
Article 4 Designation of the winner
- On Thursday 6th October 2016 Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth will select the winner of the personal equestrian photoshoot. Winner is randomly selected by Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth.
- The winner will be communicated on the Bekina® Boots Facebook page before Friday 7th October and will also be informed by email. The winner will also be announced on our website www.bekina-boots.com.
- The winner wins a personal equestrian photoshoot and a pair of Litefield® Bekina® Boots, for a total net value of 350 GBP. The winner has the right to do the 2-hour photoshoot with his/her own horse. If the winner does not have a horse, a horse will be rented/selected by Bekina® Boots.
- Exact date of photoshoot and location will be announced, based on residence of the winner.
- After the photoshoot, the winner will receive a link via which he/she can make a selection of three pictures. These pictures will be delivered on a USB stick in high resolution at your home address (print quality up to A3 format). In addition, you will receive 3 pictures 8x6 inches.
Only entries that meet the conditions and are filled in correctly and are fully completed, will be taken into account in determining the winner. If the transmitted personal data from the winner proves not to be correct and if the winner does not respond to the announcement made by Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth, even if Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth did all that is possible to contact the winner, Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth cannot be held responsible.
Each person can only participate once, namely with unique personal data. Additional entries will not be included in the list of valid entries. The same participant is not allowed to work with multiple/various email addresses, postal addresses, Facebook profiles, dates of birth and/or with multiple other unique personal information to participate at the contest.
Bekina® Boots reserves the right to, for whatever reason, reject fraudulent entries without having to justify themselves and without the possibility of appeal by the excluded participant.
If the prize, beyond the control of Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth, is not collected by the winner within 3 months after the end of the competition, the winner loses his/her rights to the prize. Prize continues to be the property of Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth.
About these regulations and the outcome of the contest cannot be communicated.
Article 5 Prize
Prize that can be won is the following:
A 2-hour personal equestrian photoshoot (with or without your own horse) on location and a pair of Litefield® boots for a total net value of 350 GBP.
Prize is personal and not transferable and not replaceable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In participating in the contest, you agree that Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth can use the pictures for promotional use.
In case of refusal or other reasons for not awarding the prize, the prize remains property of Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth.
Article 6 Liability
1. You acknowledge that participation in the competition is at your own risk. No damages will be recovered from Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth.
2. If you participate in this contest, you guarantee that your submission and/or contribution does not infringe any (intellectual property) rights of third parties nor is unlawful and will indemnify Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth for claims by third parties.
In no case, Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth can be held responsible for accidents, costs, nor direct or indirect damages that may arise from the participation of the current contest and/or prize attribution.
3. Bekina® Boots is not liable for any damage, direct and/or indirect, in any way connected with this contest, including – but not limited to-:
- the awarded prize;
- amend, suspend or termination of the contest and/or changing the prize;
- the unlawful use of our systems by a third party.
4. In the event that the determination of the winner is done exclusively on the basis of an IT procedure, participants accept that Bekina® Boots cannot be held responsible for a failed connection, losses, delays or other technical failures caused by the internet or technical service providers who intervene in the transmission of the forms and the hosting of the website. If the contest should be postponed, canceled or interrupted, in part or in whole, for reasons which are beyond the control of Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth, Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth will not bear any responsibility.
Article 7 Copyright and cooperation
1. If participants submit entries, or otherwise contribute to the contest, these submissions become Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth property (including copyright).
2. You hereby grant to Bekina® Boots the perpetual right to use your submission and if you win, to use the pictures, in altered form or not, unlimited in any medium, without compensation. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth is not obliged to mention your name.
3. If you are the winner of the prize, you automatically grant Bekina® Boots the permission to use your name and/or photo material on which you are shown. This material can be used for any expressions associated with this action, without any compensation.
4. Additional restrictions regarding uploads:
In the context of the competition, it is forbidden to:
- place links to certain websites with the goal to promote certain websites or groups, like for example MSN Groups and others
- include any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisement, "junk mail", "spam" or other undesirable posts.
Article 8 Rights Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth
1. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth reserves the right at all times to terminate your participation to the contest if you act, in any way, inconsistent with these conditions or any legal applicable provision or rule, without prior notice, without giving any reason, according to our own insights. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth cannot be held responsible for this.
2. Bekina® Boots/Agrihealth also reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to terminate, suspend or modify the contest and/or prize of the contest if circumstances require this, without being held responsible.
Article 9 Contact
In case of questions or remarks about this competition, please contact us via the contact form on our website www.bekina-boots.com
Article 10 Miscellaneous
1. These conditions can be modified at any time by us. Therefore, we recommend you to view the terms and conditions regularly.
3. Participation in the contest automatically implies explicit and unreserved acceptance by each participant of the said rules as of right, including possible changes if necessary.
For example in case of force majeure. These terms shall be governed by Belgian law. Any disputes arising out of this competition will be submitted to the court in Oudenaarde (Belgium).